Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 90: 3 months in!

Regarding the Ultimate Body Applicator by It Works.  Well, I do have to say... it works!  My measurements were 1/4 of an inch smaller after using the wrap.  My stretch marks seemed to be less saggy, and although I couldn't notice the 1/4 of an inch difference I did measure myself several times for accuracy, it was there!  So it is worth a try.  I wish I had 6 more of them to do a real test. Maybe when I come into some more money I will do this!

Well, 3 months into it and I am actually sad to say that my weight loss is not where I had imagined it would be.  I actually thought I'd be 30 pounds down by now.  While that is discouraging, I do have to say that I have slacked on this project lately.  I have lots of reasons why, but when the reality of the excuses sets in, there will always be something, and I can't let the excuses rule my weight.  I need to be in control and regardless of what is going on, I need to still put my weight loss and future weight management as a priority.

It is so much work to lose the weight and it is SOOO easy to put it back on.  Like I said at the beginning, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

2 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

It is a slow, tedious process, isn't it? Mine is coming off slower than I had hoped too. We will make it, tho! And the muscle we are building through workouts is going to pay off with a faster metabolism FOR LIFE! Keep going strong, I know you can do this!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cheryl. I know, but I just want it to be different. I am going to accept it, and do the best I can! I am 1/3 of the way there in 1/4 of the time, so that is good! :o)
You up for hanging out tomrrow?