Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Breast Cancer 3 Day...WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

I am walking the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3 day again this year!
Last year one lucky couple got their wedding shot for a donation of $1000! The grooms company matched the donation of $1000 for a total of $2000!

I am doing it again this year. I am doing one and maybe two weddings this year. So sign up fast so you can be the first!
The total donation needs to be $2000 per wedding. So, if your company price matches donations, you can do this for only $1000. I have you donate directly to the site, so I do not take any fee.

You will get me for 6 hours on your wedding day. If you'd like me longer that is doable too. We can sit down and discuss your wedding and see what you will need.
You will get an online gallery of your images. You will get a CD (high resolution) of the images + copyright, so you can print them or post them wherever you'd like!
You can add an engagment session as well. If the wedding is outside of the metro (Twin Cities) a travel fee will be added, but we can discuss this at our consultation.

Here is the link to last year's wedding I did for donation http://chocolatesushiphotography.blogspot.com/2009/11/kylissa-nickmarried.html

Here is a comment from the couple.
"We had a great time, Heidi made the wedding so fun. Her personality and fun attitude is still talked about. Not to mention the photos were beyond our expectations. What a blessing that we could donated to Susan G. Komen so Heidi could walk in the 3 day. My family has been affected by Breast Cancer so it was very meaningful to us! Thank you Heidi"

You can view my website at http://chocolatesushiphotography.com

Please reply with your wedding day, and I can set up a consultation with you so you can meet me and go over some of my work in person.
I look forward to meeting you, and changing the world at the same time!
Heidi

2 comments:

Ann said...

One of my good friends is doing the 3-day, as well. What an awesome way to motivate people to help contribute to your fundraising! Good luck raising money for such an important cause!! :)

Lean & Green Mama said...

What a great idea! And your photography is awesome! If I hear of anyone wedding planning, I will definitely let them know about this opportunity!

Holly @ Making Over Me
http://makingoverme.blogspot.com