Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Friday, March 26, 2010

And the award goes too....

Me!?!  Seriously, out of all of the bloggers she knows, I am a winner!  Thanks!
Cheryl at Losing my Behind is a fellow weight loss blogger.  You can read her blog here.  I highly recommend it.  Not only is she a fabulous writer, she also is a funny lady and she is real.  So, bookmark or follow her!
I am now a winner of the Beautiful Blogger and One Lovely Blog awards!


And, I'll be passing these two awards on to 15 other deserving bloggers as well as REVEALING some stuff I bet you never knew about me....ooohh, the suspense of it all! Here's how it all works:

For the "One Lovely Blog Award":
* Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
* Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
* Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won

For the "Beautiful Blogger" award:
* Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
* Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
* Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
* State 7 things about yourself.

Here are the 5 bloggers I am passing these awards on to. Check them out when you have a chance!  I choose 5 instead of 15.  :o)

  1. Sheinds
  2. Mama Eve
  3. La Vie Photography
  4. Erin Johnson Photography
  5. Stephens Bird Family 

And, here's the seven things about me
  1. I have two amazing kids and one amazing husband.
  2. I have a connection (6 degrees of separation) to people in Hollywood, Indy Car Racing, Grammy winners, Emmy winners, Sports Icons, Fashionistas, Presidents of countries...
  3. I lived in Europe for 5 years.
  4. I hate winter but love Minnesota summers.
  5. All of my siblings and sibling - in - laws are married/or have kids.
  6. I love Seattle!
  7. I am going to give my husband the skinny lady he married for our next anniversary!

No comments: