Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 89: Getting Caught up!

I am sorry for my hiatus!  It was unintentional!  I had a either a terrible cold or allergies, and it knocked me right on my bum.  That coupled with Census training in the day and working sales at night, I was burning the candle at both ends...giving me no time blog among other things.  So here I am today, playing catch up.

Last week or earlier this week I mentioned a product I was going to try out and blog about.  I did use one of the products on my face.  While I didn't see my face get slimmer, I did however see a beautiful difference on my face.  It gave my skin on my face and chin a great tone, a fresh color that was awesome to see.  Also, when I put it on, my skin was flaky and peeling really bad.  When I woke up the next day, my face was fresh and new, no dead peeling skin.  :o)

As I type I am wearing the Body Slimming Applicator from It Works.  I was given this product to try and then tell you all about it.  I am excited to see the results.  I took my measurements, and marked on my body just wear I measured to be accurate.  I am going to wear it for a few hours and then post my results tomorrow.   It right now feels cool and tingling.  The product benefits are: firms, tightens, and tones problem areas of your choice.  Minimizes the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening.  Restores youthful-looking body contours.  Leaves skin supple, soft and satin smooth.  I am hoping all of the above are true!  :o)  The product can be used every 72 hours until desired results are achieved.

I do hope you are all enjoying the weather and being outside as much as the kiddos and I are!

Looking forward to blogging more about it tomorrow!

No comments: