Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 35 & 36: Quality Time

My BFF Kimberly who I lived in a GIANT sorority house at WSU with and then in the cutest little house with our senior year, is here visiting from California.  It was so much fun to visit and share a few tears, laughs and beers with her.  HOWEVER,  I had WAY too many calories last night.  With Olive Garden and then beers...I added a pound!  YUCK.  It makes me feel so yucky.  I did clean the house all day yesterday, so at least I burned a little bit of calories before the major failure.  She brought her workout clothes so we can walk and do the shred together.  :o)  So, I am ok with it.  I actually planned for extra calories, just not that many extra.  However, life does go on and so does my trek for weight loss.  :o)
We are off to the Mall of America, you really can't visit Minnesota without going there, so off we go!

Weight: 203

3 comments:

Lean & Green Mama said...

MOA will provide lots of walking, so that's good! Just steer clear of the Cinnabons, etc. (sugar is my weakness!). The scale hasn't been nice to me this week...partly my fault, probably partly part of the nature of the body changing...fat being replaced by muscle, etc...but YES, we keep on and don't give up...we WILL get there!

Unknown said...

Thanks! You are right! No cinnabons for me.

Cheryl S. said...

Cinnabons! That is a bad, bad word!! So bad that it has been banned from our house!

Seriously, hope you had a GREAT time with your friend. So, so important.

love ya!