Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 29 AGAIN!! BRUTAL!!!

I decided not to go for a walk and in lieu of it I did Jillian's Shred Workout 1 and Workout 2.  Each are 20 minutes.  I remember about a week ago, I thought Workout 1 was hard...I still think it is pretty much NOT easy...HOWEVER, I just did Workout 2 immediately following Workout 1...UM...BRUTAL.
Jillian was nice and all, I can not imagine how hard the actual Biggest Loser is if I am just doing a video.  I am drenched, shaking from muscle fatigue and beyond myself.  I did nearly every rep of ever exercise too. Even the one's I thought I wouldn't be able to do.  I am not sure I'll do that again right away, but I think it made up for my not exercising yesterday and then not walking today!
Thought you should at least feel my pain!  :o)

5 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

Yeah, I'd say you made up for it! Nice work!

Moore Family said...

Level 2 is hard, wait until you get to 3!! I watch Biggest Loser and feel very thankful I have a tv screen between me and Jillian!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! No joke. It is hard. I can't believe what a difference workout 1 was to workout 2!!!! I'll keep it up though. :o) Thanks Cheryl and Marsha!

Lean & Green Mama said...

Both my Biggest Loser Wii workout AND my BL 30-Day Jumpstart video jumped up to Level 2 workouts yesterday. Um...hello hard workouts! I can relate to the sweating, shaking, groaning workouts...that is me too! PS - my neighbor is doing Jillian's Shred and she tells me Jillian all of a sudden turns mean in Level 3...

But good work and way to stick with it even when it gets hard!!

Unknown said...

Great Job on your weight loss and hard work. You are earning every single pound and I am very impressed. Thankfully I was feeling better today than usual and I have lost a total of 4 pounds. I am looking forward to increasing my workouts also. Thanks for the courage and encouragement.