Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 24: Terrible Twos

Man, oh man!  My little man is giving me a run for the money.  My daughter's terrible twos (only a year ago) seemed to be so dramatic I thought I'd never see the other side of it. Dun Dun Dun...enter Gabe.  He makes Hava's twos seem like an angel sneezing.  He is a crazy, crazy, inconsolable little dude.  His "spats" last about 2 hours at a time.  He has only had about 6 major ones, and it is making me a little beyond crazy.  I can't wait until this is done.

Today was a fun day (beside said 2 year old spat).  This morning I was able to take pictures of my dear friend Heather's daughter Effie.  You will be able to see her pictures on my blog in a few days.  We got a chance to chat again.  She is who I had dinner with on Sunday.  It was great to see her again so soon!  Then my fellow blogger, Cheryl, came over for a chat and to try out my "chips" made from roasted kale.  You should read her blog and become a follower if you are not already.  It was great to catch up again and talk about our diets and what we are doing and just plain old catch up.  It was so good for me to have a chance to talk to humans that are not tiny-mini human-child (under 4 feet and can carry on a conversation!)

Today, another good day with food and exercise.
For dinner I made some TASTY burritos.
I used whole wheat tortillas and filled them with pinto and black beans. Spinach, baked and mashed sweet potato, skim mozzarella, taco bell sauce (packets) grilled chicken.  I then put it on the
George Forman Grill
and sprayed some olive oil on the grill and made them crispy.  MMM they were very good!

I did Jillian's 30 day shred with the hubs.  He did pretty good today too, and so did I.  It is difficult for a 20 minute video.

Weight: 204.8!!!  Yes, finally I don't weigh 205.  Hopefully I don't go back up...that'll surely make me mad!

2 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

I love love my George Foreman grill! The tacos sound yummy and really healthy. You are doing great Heidi and was really good seeing you and sharing notes (and those Kale 'chips'!!).

Unknown said...

I know right. It is a grill, panini maker. It just makes everything tasty.
Thanks Cheryl! You are doing an awesome job too! I am glad we have each other!