Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 21: Make or break the habit

Well after eating REALLY well for 20 days, today came and has gone down as my first official cheat day. I had two pieces of pizza and about 20 pringles.  My tummy is telling me all about it too!  I was great until Dinner.  My sick lil dude wanted pizza and I felt that after eating so good for so long, that I deserved it.  It is dumb, but I did partake.  It was good, but not as good as I remembered and of course the food never tastes as good as skinny feels.  I will wake up tomorrow a new fresh day and eat right.  In the past I would have given up on my diet after just one cheat, because of one dumb day of poor eating.  That just means I never really wanted to do it in the first place!  So, now I just look at tomorrow as a new day.

I did walk for one hour today.  I feel "sick" with bad stomachache that comes around about 12 times a year (if ya know what I mean).  I woke up at 4am with cramping and felt miserable all day, until about 6:00, when the pizza gut ache kicked in.  Now I am off to bed to get good rest because my two kids are sick and I need to stay healthy!

I did eat too many calories for weight loss but I did eat the right amount to maintain my current weight...let's see what tomorrow's weight brings!

Weight: 205.5
Calories eaten: 2302 (YIKES)
Calories burned on walk: 325

2 comments:

Lean & Green Mama said...

I'm confident one cheat day will not undo the great work you've done over the previous 3 weeks! Hope you stay healthy!

Unknown said...

Thanks!