Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 63: Future Prior Fat Girl Day

Had a fun time today with some Prior Fat Girls and future Prior Fat Girls, Holly and Cheryl as well as 30+ other people that I look forward to learning more about.  It was a group of women in the area, and one woman who drove 5 hours to come!  Who are either starting there weight loss journey or maintaining their success.  It was great to meet and chat so many people in the same boat!  I look forward to the next one.  I was truly motivated by the skinny girls there.  I was excited to think about what success I will feel by the next meeting in the summer.

We walked away with some fun and tasty treats too.  I'll let you know how they are as I enjoy them!

We napped with an eye open today, watching the news about the Tsunami.  Then decided we needed to get out of the house and went down to visit Nana and Papa for an evening of family.  Silly Uncle and Auntie Kim were there too!  It was great to catch up and see everyone.

I brought my own salad fixins and brought my own dessert to share.  That way I avoided eating PIZZA and the best cookies in the world, that Nana makes.  They are ridiculous how good they are, and I don't know how to just eat one, but I did manage to not eat any!  I had a strawberry dessert.  They were on sale today, so I bought some and whipped cream which is only 20 cals a serving!  YUM.

Off to rest.
Weight 200.

2 comments:

Lean & Green Mama said...

Hey Heidi! Thanks for the 'shout out'! So great to meet you 'in real life' on Saturday! I agree with the motivation factor and was thinking about how much change we will each see in our lives/health/weight over the next 6 months if we keep on keepin' on as we have been!
PS - I LOVE strawberries with whip cream...definitely helps meet those sweet cravings!

Cheryl S. said...

Indeed, great to meet 40 women around the cities all working on being the best we can be! Which reminds me, I HAVE to get measurements, like today! ....add another thing to the list!

Get better, and please don't overdo. :)