Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 55: When do I get over this???

I am writing with minimal energy...and this is getting OLD!  I thought I was getting better, so today I was up and at em with my mom (Gaga) and helping around with the kids, I thought, hmm, I'll take a shower and then I'll feel even better, BUT I feel like I just walked a leg of the 3 day.  In other words, WIPED OUT.  I can't stand this, I have things to do, weight to lose, people to see.  I can't be jailed in my body and house...

I sat on the front step today and breathed in the beautiful fresh air and let the sun beat on my face for a few minutes.  It was nice.  I just wish I was out playing with the kiddos or on a nice walk.

I know this will pass, but right now, this SUCKS.  I wanted to be down 20 lbs by day 60 and I know that won't happen.  That is ok, life will go on, and the weight will come off.

Mom says she can see the difference with my weight loss, that helps, but I just wish I was exercising and healthy.

Now that I have vented...I am off to rest.

Weight 199.

2 comments:

Mama Eve said...

Hang in there beautiful girl . . . funks happen, and you'll come out of it and feel like yourself again. Thinking about you and sending good vibes your way!!

Cheryl S. said...

I was a bit under the weather this past week too (tho I know you have it much much worse), and I had to keep reminding myself that this journey is about being good to myself...yeah, part of that is losing weight and getting fit, but it just doesn't make sense to ignore what our bodies are telling us in favor of a lower scale reading.

Cheering you on toward keeping the big picture in mind!