Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 43: Fatigued

 I have never been so tired.  I was only awake for like 8 hours total yesterday.  So I am posting it today.  Not sure if it is something going around or not...

I ate football man food yesterday in my short day, so I know I didn't get any calorie burn!  However, I am ok about it.  I can't live in a bubble and know that I can make up for it today for sure.

A new week with a fresh white as snow start (literally)  I love fresh snow in Minnesota, since our snow does stay around for 6 months, it gets dirty, so the fresh snow makes it all pure again!  Just like my walk with Jesus.  I live and get all dirty with daily sin, the God comes along and makes me all white as snow.  :o)

So with this new week I am GOING to do what it takes to lose these pesky pounds and bring me down into the hundred club!  :o)

No comments: