Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 46: Don't Drink Your Calories

As I am in and out of sleep I am still concerned about weight loss.  Not in an unhealthy way, but a healthy way.  I was reading about how many calories can get consumed via beverage.  It is true...I know that I used to consume way too many calories via the straw.  At one point I would drink 2-4 Cokes a day!  That is a lot of sugar.  40 grams of sugar per can of coke!  I read in YOU on a Diet that I should avoid anything that has more than 4 grams of sugar!  So, yeah Coke is a good one to cut out.  Other drinks like juice, energy drinks, sweet tea, and alcohol, they are tasty, but are not adding much to your diet, while they may add to your waist.  So drink your weight in water by using this calculator.  A cup or two of coffee is fine to drink but avoid putting anything in your glass that your body doesn't need.  It does need water, this will also help with digestion as well as weight loss.

No comments: