Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 149: and a wake up...

While I was in the Army we counted down the days until we were home from deployment or basic training or a training exercise with how many full days left and "a wake up".  The last day was considered "a wake up" since we wouldn't be there the whole time.  So my mom and dad and I started doing the same thing with our visits either them coming here or me going to Seattle.  My mom and dad are coming to visit us tomorrow, so all I have left is a wake up!  :o)
I can hardly wait.  I look forward to this week every summer.  I wait and wait for it to come, and then it is over in a flash and back to the count down I go...
We have LOTS going on over the next week.  Hava has her dance recital (3 NIGHTS!) and Gabe is going with his dad, my dad and Gary's dad to the Twin's game.  Gabe's birthday party and him turning 3...Lots going on.  So I am not sure how much blogging will take place.  However, I am sure you are not at the edge of your seats since I haven't been the awesomest blogger on the block lately.
I will blog my weight on Monday and I am looking forward to doing so!  Hopefully I will get another blog in before then too.
I will be doing a new (to me) cleanse for the next two weeks.  It is called Trader Joe's Complete Body Cleanse.  It is taking Dietary Supplements while doing the following:
Eating small, healthy, frequent, balanced meals
Drinking plenty of water for your body size/height
Reduce eating: processed foods, simple carbs, beef, pork, dairy, wheat and soy products.
Avoid: caffeine, alcohol, sugar, potatoes, saturated fats, trans fats, and artificial sweeteners.
What is left to eat...fruits and veggies, legumes, chicken, turkey, rice, quinoa, cous cous.
The hardest part for me will be the caffeine as well as the sugars...I will do my darndest.
I am sure looking forward to seeing if this works like the other cleanse which puts me out for 2 days on the end of it.  This is considered a gentle cleanse.
My neighbor and buddy Randi recommended it!  I look forward to it!
Results to follow.  So stay tuned!

No comments: