Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 145: Long time no bloggy

Howdy out there...out there...out there...

I have been busy in Heidiland this past week.  I don't seen an end in sight either!  Yikes.
I have been trying to do everything, and my folks are coming for a visit from the Left Coast on Wednesday so I have some cleaning to do.  :o)

I have been doing really good with my eating lately and am so super proud about that.  I have been walking but not as much as I'd like.  The weather got all warm and I instead of walking relaxed in the backyard while my kiddos played.  I will get on track though so I don't fall into a pattern.

I have been pursuing a job, however, I will post more about that later.  It has taken up lots of my time, and energy the past few days, hence, the lack of posting.

I just wanted to send out an update.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: