Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 130: Can't wait for warm summer

I am missing the warm weather terribly.  I got fooled again by Minnesota weather.  I thought it was getting warm about a month ago, my kids even played in the kiddie pool.  Now we are back in the sweaters.  What is up with that?  I know it will come soon, but I just want it sooner!

Yesterday, Cheryl blogger extraordinaire, came over during lunch to chat catch up and see what is new.  It was so good to see her again.  It has been too long.  I enjoyed sharing with her.  She is always a motivating person for me.  She shared her plans and I am excited to see how it works.

I have been really busy with the Census and the family, and managing to get through some very difficult situations.  I have maintained my good food choices.  However I keep slacking on working out.  I need to get back on it and work out!

I keep thinking that I'll never get to where I want to be and I keep thinking I'll stay at this size forever, however I need to remember that I thought that 20 pounds ago too!  So, if I keep working at it, I'll get there!

:o)

1 comment:

Cheryl S. said...

You are too kind, Heidi! Great seeing you and catching up this week, the journey continues!