Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 131: Mother's Day

I am gearing up for Mother's Day.  I love a day that celebrates us.  This year for Mother's Day I wanted several things.  1. To spend the time with my husband and kids, doing what makes us happy.  2. Support Susan G. Komen.  So for dinner on Saturday we are going to a CRAVE sponsored event at MOA.  I am excited about it.  Then I am going to run the Race for the Cure a 5k at the MOA at the crack of dawn at the MoA.  I am excited to be racing (well, that is the term anyway) in the 5k.  I have not participated in one since 2003.  Between 2000 and 2003 I ran them frequently 5k and 10k's that is.  I truly loved them.  I am hoping that this will spawn that again!  I am getting a little ahead of myself I am sure.  I ran one time last week, my legs hurt for a few days.  I am off to do it again!

After the race, off to church, then to relax and play as a family.  I am hoping for some decent weather so we can do something outside.  I just want to have no worries, and just enjoyment.

Have a great weekend all!  I will post again on Monday with my weight!

No comments: