Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 182: Tuesdays with Heidi

I had such a good training weekend, then yesterday the weather was so hot I didn't think that I should go for a walk, and now today, my Gabey is sick.  It is so crazy how life gets thrown a wrench when things start going well.  I was going to title this blog post Twofer Tuesdays, because I expected to get in two work outs today.  Now I will aim for one, once the hubs gets home.

I can honestly say my least favorite thing is a sick kid.  I feel so sad for them.  Both my kids do something different, my daughter is quiet and just wants to be held.  My son, screams and wants to be held.  I would do anything to make them better.  However, while they are sick they both like to be held.  I would trade that for a healthy kid in an instant, but since I can't, I do enjoy the snuggly kid.  Last night my Gabe fell asleep in my arms.  I loved that.  I let him sleep in my bed and he kept grabbing my hand and even putting his hand on my cheek while he was sleeping.  Sweet boy!

So, today we will rest, drink plenty of fluids and get healthy.

2 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

Awww, Gabers, get better. Do you do any of those exercise tapes anymore? I never did get into those.

Unknown said...

Gabe is feeling better, today he woke up and asked if we could go for a walk. I do the tapes periodically. With all the walking, I don't do them as much, however on a bad weather day, they come out. I am very fond of them in the winter as well...