Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 180: Sunny Monday

Nothing is better than waking up before the kids, enjoying a full cup of joe alone and looking out the window at the beautiful Minnesota sunshine.  I think today we will go swimming someplace!  I am looking forward to it, my kids LOVE to swim.

I am a little frustrated at the scale.  I am guessing that the weight will come off this week, but I did so good last week that I thought for sure I'd see a fun change on the scale this week...but only 2 ounces less.  I walked like a mad woman the past two days and no weight loss.  I know it doesn't always come off the way we like, but seeing a little pay off from my past two days would have been nice.  Maybe next Monday!  :o)

In the mean time, I will continue to walk, may institute Cheryl's two a days, and focus on Jo's water challenge as well this week.  I keep trying to drink more water, and I just don't follow through.  This week, I will. I also haven't been doing much weight lifting and I know that can help lots.  So this week I will focus on those.

I know I am getting healthier and more fit.  I know my body is changing, I can see it!  So I won't let the scale discourage me, not today!

Weight 188.4

2 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

With all that exercise, make sure you're eating enough food! It can be tricky, I know, and with the heat my appetite is lower anyway.

The results will come, you can't keep doing the right thing and not get results, right?

Unknown said...

Hey Cheryl. I am thinking that may have been the case. You are right though, the results will come. :o) All in good time. ;o)