Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 20: Above the age of 35.

About 2 years ago my friend was trying to find out how old I was (I can easily say he was tipsy) and trying not to offend me with the question he asked "Are you above or below the age of 35?"  The question was hilarious to me!  We all got a kick out of it and still use this joke!

Well, now I am above the age of 35 and life is going along well.  My birthday was very nice.  I enjoyed a girls night out with some of my favorite girls.  One of my friends got us a hotel room in dt mpls.  It was fun!  We had some laughs, wine and then braved the wind for a quick walk to dinner, we enjoyed dinner, good conversation and more laughs.  We went back to the hotel room, put on our pjs and chatted a bit.  It was an early to bed night, relaxing and wonderful.

I came home in the morning to find a huge bouquet of flowers, a water bottle and some awesome cards from my man and kids!  It is a blessing to be celebrated.  I took a nap with the kids and we ended the night watching Mary Poppins in bed.  :o)

I am ready for a good year!  Filled with new adventures, new laughs and new memories!

No comments: