Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 17: A busy life, 35 years of it.

Well, it is Friday.  It is a difficult one at that.  Parenting can be so hard!  I am sleep deprived last night due to it.

On to other things...I get to celebrate another year of life this week.  Yup, another trip around the sun.  I will be celebrating with a few of my favorite people quietly, and then a day of fun with my family.  It sounds like a good time to me.  I feel like I deserve it!

The weight loss is moving along quiet nicely.  I know what to do, and what not to do.  The warm weather makes for easy weight loss, but this resurgence of cold, windy and even wintery weather is NOT MY FAVORITE, and makes for staying indoors.

I can however, hear birds singing, even if it is in the 30s and we are expecting snow this week.  That gives me hope.

Well, off I go to make it through another day, with a smile on my face and joy in my heart.

Hugs.

No comments: