Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Monday, August 30, 2010

215: Weight gain, struggles and stuff

Well, I have been avoiding the topic of weigh ins for over a week now.  When I left for my trip to Seattle I weighed only pounds away from getting into the 170s.  However, after continuously making poor food choices and excuses as to why I should eat them, the weight came back on, quickly and easily.  I was devastated when I got on the scale after I got home.  Then two days later, I started the 3 day.  Dieting while on the 3 day is not recommended.  So I ate the right amount of calories and I know I burned more.  Then yesterday was the state fair... HOWEVER, I had grilled salmon on a stick, nothing deep fried.  Yeah!  Ok, back to the weight game...

So I am still in the 180s.  I am 9 lbs away from being in the 170s.  I am not happy.

In 3 months I lost 10 lbs...In two weeks I gained 10 lbs.  That is too easy and scary!  I need to stay on my game all the time.  It is a good lesson.  I love food.  I love nasty, unhealthy food.  But, food tastes good for a second and then...I step on the scale.

I need to work extra hard to get this weight back off, and then lose the rest of it...

Food never tastes as good as skinny feels.

Weight 188  (YUK)

1 comment:

Cheryl S. said...

Awww, post-vacation blues! Happens to the best of us! I will say that the one thing that makes my splurges go longer than they should is avoiding the scale...if I will just step on, I'm right back into my reality and remembering why it is I'm doing all this.

Stay strong, keep plugging along. We're in this together. {hug}