Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 228: Unhealthy BUT looking fabulous

First of all.  I do apologize for the giant absence!  I have been pretty sick with a belly ache for 4 weeks.  It has been getting worse and worse, until last week it landed me in the hospital for 2 days.  I have ulcers and some areas of my stomach lining are eroding.  I had a biopsy done but not sure what the outcome is.  I have been avoiding gluten since then.  We shall see...  I have NO appetite, and when I do eat, I regret it.

So "dieting" is not happening right now.  I am just trying to get through.  Exercise is on the back burner too, until I can figure this out.  I have only been eating like 300 calories a day, and even that is a struggle.  I have been drinking Vemma Next and will continue to do that to get my nutrients in.  (If you have questions about this product let me know)

I will continue to figure my guts out...


On a better note... It has taken years to feel good about how I look.  However, I feel pretty!  I even feel normal, like I don't look fat anymore.  This weekend only fed into that.  Sally had her wedding reception this week, and I haven NEVER gotten so many compliments in a 48 hour period in my life.  Not even on my wedding day!  It felt so good, to feel so good about my self.  Thanks for all the compliments.  Here is a recent photo of my body and positive self image!  I finally look on the outside how I feel I look on the inside!  It feels so good!  I looked in the mirror last night, and smiled!  


6 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

You look hot, girl! Take good care of that tummy . . . and we gotta get together soon, have some fun stuff to share!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cheryl!
Sounds good. Let me see how the next few days go...
Miss ya!
H

Aunt Dawn said...

There she is!! That adorable blond that knocks your socks off! You DO look fantastic sweet friend...really so beautiful! You are such an inspiration for "sticktoitiveness", never giving up, getting back in the saddle! Now you get to toot your horn and it will only get louder! Hope the tummy ache goes away! love you Doris Day!!

Aunt Dawn said...

The above comment got squirrely...it's not from Will it's from Dawn!! Who knows why it says Will.

Unknown said...

I figured it was you Dawn. Only two people call me Doris Day, you are one of them, and you are married to the other one!
I love you girl!

Lean & Green Mama said...

you are looking good Heidi! I fell off the blog-world for a while myself (and sadly off of the eating right/working out wagon too...) but I'm back and I'll do my best to be following along too! I'll be praying about your health situation too!