Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 163: $5 a week for 25 weeks = $125 or $0!!!

So, yesterday I stepped on the scale...and saw that i GAINED 5 pounds.  This really sucks!  I thought it is all my fault.  I am not trying hard enough, I am all talk, and no action.  Why!  If I would just bust my butt for 6 months, I'll be where I need to be.  How can I get there?  How?  Well, I saw on a weight loss blog that I follow by Jen at Prior Fat Girl, that she recommended doing something called 'Choose You'.  So I did it!  I pledged $5 a week for 25 weeks.  I have pledged to lose 2 pounds a week.  If I don't loose 2 pounds I have to pay $5.  If I don't report my weight, I have to pay $5.  That adds up quick and on our budget I think it will be just the incentive that I need!  So, here I go on my journey!  AGAIN.
I am on day 2.  So far, so good!  So proud.

I am half way to my goal date, and not half way on my weight.  If I don't kick it into gear, I am afraid I will fall all the way off the wagon, off the trail and end up the way I am right now.  If I can do the 25 weeks of weight loss, then in 25 short weeks I will be where I want to be!  Skinny, fit, healthy, happy!  I can do this.  I will do this!

I am going to Haiti for one week departing on Monday.  We are going to Gressier.  You can read more about it here, and I am looking for prayer warriors as well as support.  There is also a blog about our journey that you can read while we are there.  You can read the blog daily.  A few of the people we are going with are already there, and you can read what they are up to right now.  Once we arrive we will be doing blog posts daily.

Off I go to clean the house, prepare for Haiti and get skinny.  :o)

Weight 197 AAGGHH!  Not for long!

No comments: