Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 135: Oake on the Water

Howdy folks.  Still going strong!  My diet is going well, and so is my exercise!

That $5 a week is a good incentive for me!  :o)

Tonight Cities 97 is giving away $20k for walkers at the Breast Cancer 3 day.  I still need to raise $1660 for my minimum.  So I am going.  We will be walking 8 miles (or so I read) It will be my workout for the day....

If you want to join in the walk you can!  You need to meet today at 1:30-2:00 at Lunds in Hopkins.  Come find me.  Otherwise you can meet the rest of everyone at Oake on the Water!

Make a sign, cheer on the walkers!  I think I should get some destination skinny shirts made up!  Maybe a fundraiser for the 3 day!  Hmmm ideas!

Anyway,  I hope to see you all there!

3 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

Was so fun spending the afternoon with you! I so wish you would've won some of that money, tho. It'll come together, we just gotta sell a lot of lemonade!

Me and Jorge - Amber said...

I love the idea, kind of like a swear jar for eating!

Unknown said...

CS-Thanks! It was fun. I am rather confident that I will be able to raise all the funds! ;O)
Amber- Yes it is! :o)