Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DAY ONE HUNDRED!

Wow, I have been doing this for one hundred days already!  CRAZY!

Well, I have adapted and changed in these past 100 days,  I am not perfect at my new eating style, but I am much better than I was 100 days ago!  So I will continue and move forward!

I was reading up on Fad Diets and wondering if you have had any great experience with any of them?  I know they are short term, but I go to Mexico in 8 days and would LOVE to drop a few more pounds before then.  Any suggestions?

I have applied for a job and am in the interview phase of the process, it is very stressful and I will so glad when the process comes to an end.  Although, I would like the job, it isn't the end of the world if I don't get it.  Right now I am right in the middle of the process, I have made it through 2 phone interviews and now I wait to see if I get called in for the in-person interview, then if I make it through that, I go on to a final interview.  I am excited, but the nerves are wreaking havoc on my diet...I have put on a pound...

Weight: 194

1 comment:

Lean & Green Mama said...

Happy Day 100! Jealous about the trip to Mexico! My husband and I just talked about maybe celebrating our 5 year anniversary this December in Mexico...hopefully I'll be much closert to my goal weight by then!