Weight Lost!!!

13 pounds down

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 344: Working out is working out!

I have joined a gym and have a little guidance with my workouts too!   Our new insurance has a deal where they reimburse us!  Gotta love that!  The childcare for the kids is awesome too at the gym, so they get a good work out!

I have been to the gym 5 times since last week.  I am going again today to workout with my man! ;o)

I have been keeping my daily food intake again in Livestrong's My Plate and that is helping me too.  I do get really snacky but haven't been drinking enough water and I think when I start doing better with water I'll be less hungry or snacky feeling.

I did lose another pound since last week, that feels great!

I learned so much last week about gaining lean muscle.  I know I already knew that but the last few months I found myself eating what I wanted and then doing cleanses to lose a few pounds, but those stinkin' pounds always come back!  So now I am focusing on burning cals going cardio 3 times a week and doing weights 3 times a week.  One of those days I double up on doing cardio and weights.  This way I can burn my calories (lose weight) and gain lean muscle mass which helps me to burn more calories when I am at rest and helps me to keep my fat at bay for the long term.

So the journey continues.  I thought about re-starting this year, but my journey isn't starting over, it is just continuing.  So it may take me 18 months or even 24 months, but I will get this weight off and off it will stay!  So while my destination still remains I will still stay the course!

I know I can do this!  I am ready to get back to work.

Off to the gym.

Weight 194

No comments: